Welcome to Advice.co.uk, one of the UK’s premier specialists in offering free legal advice and claims support. Our aim is to help you recover the maximum possible compensation possible.
We begin this process by offering free legal advice on a wide variety of potential claims, which you can find here or access via our team of specialist advisers.
Complicated legal jargon can often act as a barrier to people who would otherwise be eligible to receive damages for the pain and suffering that they have experienced, as well as out of pocket expenses they have been subject to as a result of their personal injury.
Here at Advice.co.uk, we believe that legal jargon and complicated rules and regulations should not stand in the way of clients receiving the compensation they deserve.
That is why our specially trained experts are on hand to answer your questions and guide you through the complexities of making a claim.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You can reach us in any of the following ways:
- Call us on 0161 696 9685
- Write to us about your claim via our contact page
- Or chat with us now using the live chat service, bottom right
Who Are We?
Here at Advice.co.uk, we pride ourselves on providing specialist advice on personal injury claims.
We have an excellent reputation in our field and a success rate that we are proud of. We seek to achieve the maximum compensation we can in each and every case we take on.
We also have a large team of specialist legal advisors who are able to help you through any concerns or queries which arise either prior to or during your claim.
And, perhaps just as importantly, we are a friendly and helpful company that places client care at the heart of our business.
We also offer a wealth of online information which is free for you to access at any time you wish, some of which you can find below.
It is our belief that we have a responsibility to make compensation claims as easy and stress-free as we possibly can. We believe in simplifying technical information and making it universally accessible and more importantly, easy for everyone to understand.
Why Choose Advice.co.uk?
When you choose Advice.co.uk to help you file a personal injury, medical negligence or data breach claim, you can feel reassured that we will be by your side throughout the whole process.
We seek to eliminate any potential stress the process could create by taking over as much of the burden as possible.
We understand that launching the likes of a personal injury claim can be intimidating. We also understand that when an individual comes to us to make a claim they may still be suffering from physical or psychological trauma. Therefore, we offer a supportive shoulder and our empathetic staff will do everything they can to help you.
Our panel of solicitors can contact witnesses on your behalf as well as arrange medical examinations close to your home to ensure that your injuries have been fully investigated and reported.
There is also the small matter of all that paperwork which they will, of course, take care of.
Our Areas Of Expertise
We are experts in all areas of personal injury. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Road traffic accident claims
- Slips trips or falls
- Accidents or illnesses suffered abroad
- Medical negligence
- Accidents at work
- Data breach claims
Personal Injury Claims Explained
Firstly, it helps to understand the definition of personal injury. Personal injury refers to an illness or injury that was caused or made worse by another individual’s, or organisation’s, negligence.
If it can be shown that the defendant breached the duty of care they owed you, they may be liable to compensate you for their pain and suffering inflicted, as well as other financial losses. The at-fault party could be an employer, a motorist, a teacher, or even a criminal.
How Long Do I Have To Make A Claim?
Claims need to be made within three years from the date of the accident or the date you became aware that the injuries or illness suffered was at least partially the fault of the defendant.
But there are some exceptions, especially when it comes to medical issues and minors.
We can help you to negotiate the claims process by explaining time limits, establishing your rights and responsibilities and helping you to find out who was to blame and who may be liable.
We will also work hard to give you an estimate of the compensation you could reasonably expect to receive. The level of compensation that you may be entitled to will depend on the extent of your injuries, the duration of suffering and your chance of a complete recovery.
If an individual has a poor prognosis and needs ongoing support, or perhaps will be unable to work again, they will be eligible to receive a higher level of compensation than someone who is expected to recover fully.
What Is A No Win No Fee Agreement?
You may have heard the phrase ‘No Win No Fee’ before. This means that you will never be required to pay any hidden costs or upfront fees before commencing your claim, taking a lot of the stress out of the process.
Formally titled a Conditional Fee Agreement, No Win No Fee arrangements only require you to pay a fee if your claim is successful.
If for any reason your claim is unsuccessful, there will be no charge.
As a result, you can feel confident that our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors will only take on cases that they feel have a good chance of gaining compensation.
Our Mission To Offer Free Legal Advice You Can Trust
We do our best to fill our website with useful guides and advice that are enlightening, informative and easy to access.
If however, you need more help, please feel free to call us for further advice. We are here to help with any queries, large or small. Our experts are all very friendly and approachable, as well as being extremely knowledgeable in the field of law.
If you would rather drop us an email or communicate via live chat then we are happy to accommodate you.
Our live chat facility is always available and we will respond to your emails as quickly as we can. We understand that time is of the essence and our clients value a swift response.
You can feel confident that we are very familiar with dealing with sensitive and confidential information and we will go above and beyond to ensure the safeguarding of your personal details. We will never share your data with third parties.
How Can We Offer Free Advice?
Our experts love the law and love to help those who don’t understand it. This is why we are very happy to spend their days answering complex legal conundrums.
We believe that good legal representation begins by building strong client relationships. We will never pressure you into making a claim. Our role is to provide you with all the information you need in order to make your own decision.
We have both panel solicitors and legal advisors on hand to help you. Whilst our panel solicitors are not always able to respond immediately due to other client commitments, we can guarantee that there will always be another expert advisor in the office who can answer your queries at a time convenient to you.
How Can You Access Our Free Advice?
Free Legal Advice Online Chat
If you suffered harm due to a third party’s negligence, you may be eligible to claim compensation. If you don’t know where to begin, you can access the Advice UK free legal advice online chat. This can be found in the corner of your screen and is available 24/7.
If you get in touch, one of our advisors at Advice UK could offer online legal advice about the eligibility of your potential claim. If our advisors think you have a good chance of a successful claim, they can provide an estimated value of your case and discuss what damages could be claimed for. They can also connect you with a solicitor from our panel who could help you claim.
If you wish to speak to an advisor over the phone, you can arrange for a call back through our free legal advice online chat at a time that suits you.
The free legal advice online chat is not the only way to contact us. You could also call us or fill out our contact form, and someone can get back to you.
24 Hour Free Legal Advice Phone Number
Our accident advice helpline is always open and is an effective way of communicating with our team. When you contact us by phone, you’ll be met with friendly advice. no matter where you are based in the UK.
Another benefit of using our accident advice helpline is that it is free to use. At no cost, you are only ever one phone call away from receiving free legal advice. No matter what type of personal injury claim you are calling about, we can offer guidance and potentially put you in touch with our panel of expert No Win No Fee solicitors.
If you have been injured or suffered harm because of the negligence of someone else, please don’t hesitate to call our 24 hour free legal advice phone number. We’ll be happy to assist you with any information you need and can potentially connect you with a solicitor for your personal injury claim.
Get Free Legal Advice Online
If you’re seeking free legal advice online, we could help you. We aim to answer your legal questions at no extra cost to you and all from the comfort of your own home. With our online consultations, you don’t need to worry about travelling anywhere. Wherever you are, you can access our expert legal advice in the UK.
As we mentioned earlier in this guide, you may connect instantly – and anonymously – to our online advisors using the live chat feature that pops up on your screen. However, if you aren’t up for speaking to an advisor, you are more than welcome to check out our vast catalogue of guides.
We answer legal questions on a variety of topics, such as:
- Accident at work claims
- Road traffic accident claims
- Personal injury compensation
- Medical negligence compensation
- Criminal injuries compensation
- Data breach compensation
After reading our guides, you might want to speak to an advisor for free legal advice online. There is no obligation to claim with us afterwards. However, if you do, you could be connected to one of the experienced lawyers on our panel. They could represent you in a claim for compensation after an accident or injury.
Read More Of Our Legal Guides
Our site is packed with guides that offer information and advice on your legal rights in relation to a range of issues and accidents. Read some of our most popular ones below:
Accident At Work Claims
We also have a bunch of dedicated guides on making an accident at work claim, which you can read below:
- Back injury at work claims
- Accident at work FAQ’s
- What are my rights after an accident at work?
- Can I claim compensation if I’m self-employed?
- Can agency workers claim accident at work compensation?
- How do I claim compensation for an assault at work?
- Slip and fall accident at work claims
- How to make a temporary or agency worker claim
- Could I make an workplace claim if I was partially at fault?
- Could I claim for an injury sustained during my probationary period?
- Office workplace accident claim
- How do I claim compensation if I hurt myself at work?
- Can you sue for an injury while still employed?
- How to prove you sustained an injury at work
- Will claiming against my employer create problems?
- Can I be sacked for having an accident at work?
- Manual handling weight limit for workplaces
- Advice on claims if injured working for cash
- Do I need accident at work solicitors near me?
- How to make an accident at work claim
- Loss of earnings in compensation claims
- Employers responsibility when a worker is injured
- Could I claim after I slipped on a wet floor at work?
- Incorrect PPE causing workplace eye injuries
- Agency worker claims
- Slipped on ice at work claims
- What happens if an employee doesn’t report an accident?
- How long can you claim after an accident at work?
- Do I need a lawyer if I get hurt at work?
- New employee accident at work claim
- What are my employers responsibilities?
- Could I still claim if I didn’t take time off work after an accident?
- Who pays my medical expenses after a work injury?
- Can I claim for falling down the stairs at work?
- How to claim for a work accident?
- What to do if I injured myself at work?
- How long after a workplace injury can you claim?
- Workplace accidents caused by tiredness and fatigue
- Can you be fired for a work-related accident?
- Foot injuries caused by a lack of work safety boots
- Could I claim for a workplace injury if I’m not an employee?
- Personal injury claim against your employer
- Tendon injury at work claim
- Accident at work claim with no injury
- Forklift truck accident claim
- Can I make an accident at work claim after I’ve left the company?
Road Traffic Accident Claims
Read more of our road traffic accident guides below:
- Claim compensation as a passenger in a car accident
- How much compensation can you claim through the Motors Insurers Bureau
- Cycling accident claims
- Hit and run accident claim
- Accident at a zebra crossing claim
- HGV accident compensation
- Snow and ice car accidents
- Pedestrian accident claim
- Claim compensation for an accident during a driving lesson
- Taxi and minicab accident claim
- Whiplash compensation claim
- Can a whiplash claim be refused?
- What you should do after a cycling accident
- Learner driver car accident
- What to do after a car accident?
- The time limit for a car accident claim
- Proving a car accident wasn’t your fault
- Minimum whiplash payout
- Can I claim if I wasn’t wearing a seatbelt?
- Proving who is at fault for a cycling accident
- Time limit on car accident claims
- Car dooring accidents claims
- Pedestrian hit at a junction
- How to report a car accident
- Claims for a motorcycle accident without insurance
- Car insurance excess fees after an accident
- Rights in a car accident
- What should I do if I’m injured in a car accident?
- Faulty traffic lights claim
- Injury claims against uninsured drivers
- Who pays the excess fees in a rear end car accident?
- How long do you have to report a car accident?
- Whiplash compensation FAQ’s
- Car accident claims
- How do you prove injuries sustained in a car accident?
- Do I have a valid whiplash claim?
- How do you prove you have whiplash?
- Can pre-existing injuries affect a whiplash claim?
- Can I claim compensation for cycling without a helmet?
- What should I do if an uninsured driver hit me?
- Symptoms to watch out for after a car accident
- Can you sue for a car accident with no injuries?
- What happens if you get injured in a car accident?
- Compensation for death by careless driving
- Car accident injury payouts
- Who is liable in a multi-car pileup?
- Emergency braking bus accident
- Can I claim if a car accident aggravated a pre-existing condition?
- Claim for anxiety after a car accident
- Mud on the road car accident
Public Place Claims
You can learn more about public liability claims in our guides below:
- Personal injury claims against Burger King
- Personal injury claims against Aldi
- Personal injury claims against Tesco
- Slipped in Tesco, can I claim?
- How to claim compensation against the council
- Slip, trip and fall claims
- How to make a claim after a manhole cover or drain accident
- Burns and scalds caused by hot drinks
- Slipping and falling on ice
- Claim compensation for a personal injury in a supermarket
- Personal injury claims involving a pub or bar
- Personal injury claims against gyms
- Personal injury claims against McDonald’s
- Claiming compensation for negligent beauty salon treatments
- Personal injury claims against Marks and Spencer
- Broken chair accident claims
- Wet floor accident claims
- Slip, trip and fall injury claims
- Pavement trip accident claims
- Doormat trip and fall claims
- Pothole accident claims
- Accidents in a petrol station
- Personal injury claims against Asda
- Network Rail injury and accident claims
- How do you prove a slip and fall case?
- How to prove a split liability case
- How to sue a hairdresser
- Allergic reaction claims against Papa Johns
- Food allergy claims against a restaurant
- I tripped over a loose wire, can I claim?
- Allergic reaction claims against Bella Italia
- What is the legal height of a trip hazard in the UK?
- Allergic reaction claims against Pizza Express
- Pub food allergic reaction claims
- How to claim if you don’t know who owns the land or property
- Allergic reaction claims against Wagamama
- Allergic reaction claims against Hard Rock Cafe
- Allergic reaction claims against Beefeater
- Make a claim for an allergic reaction to nuts
- How to claim if injured on a business property
- Make a swimming pool injury or illness claim
- Claim compensation for slipping and tripping on a bottle
- Claim for an accident at Frankie and Bennys
- Allergic reaction claims against Nandos
- Allergic reaction claims against Yo Sushi
- Playground accident claims
- Faulty automatic door claims
- How to claim for gastroenteritis
- Allergic reaction claims against Pizza Hut
- Allergic reaction claims against Burger King
- Allergic reaction claims against Wimpy
- How to claim if injured on private property
- Make a claim after an accident in the street
- Injury caused by an escalator
Medical Negligence Claims
Learn more about medical negligence claims in our guides below:
- Care home negligence claims
- Pharmacy prescription error claims
- Optician negligence claims
- Botched derma and lip filler claims
- Medical negligence compensation claims
- Wrongful death caused by medical negligence
- Dental negligence compensation claims
- Suing the NHS for medical negligence
- Surgical error negligence claims
- Claiming compensation for hospital-acquired infections
- Medication errors at nursing homes
- Frequently asked questions on medical negligence cases
- How much compensation for dental negligence?
- How to claim compensation for an operation gone wrong
- Reporting negligence in a nursing home
- How to make a claim against the NHS
- How to prove a medical negligence claim
- Death in a care home. How to claim compensation
- Time limit on medical negligence claims against the NHS
- Making a GP negligence claim
- Walk-in centre negligence claims
- Birth injury claims
- Making a blood transfusion claim
- Misdiagnosed stroke claims
- What circumstances are classed as medical negligence?
Criminal Injury Claims
You can read more about criminal injury claims in the guide below:
- Rape victims compensation claims
- How much compensation will I get for an assault claim?
- Sexual abuse compensation claim amounts
- Sexual abuse compensation
- Historical sexual abuse compensation
- Sexual abuse compensation FAQ
- How to report historical sexual abuse FAQ
- Negligent breast augmentation surgery claims
- Criminal injuries compensation
- Stab victim compensation claims
- How families of a murder victim could claim compensation
- Sexual abuse by a father compensation claims
- Sexual abuse at school claims
- Criminal injuries compensation
- How long does a CICA claim take?
- Sexual abuse by a family member claims
- Making a CICA claim with a criminal record
- Stepfather sexual abuse claims
- Sexual abuse claims guide
- Husband sexual abuse claims
- Family friend sexual abuse claims
- Grandparent sexual abuse claims